- Jeeves | Jeeves, Wooster, ensemble | T | Jeeves and Wooster 1/2
As if problems arising from a recent vacation touring cursed ponds weren’t enough for Bertie, Aunt Agatha has invited him for a visit, and you can be sure her motivations are nothing good.
- Jeeves | Jeeves/Wooster | T | Jeeves and the Explosive Parcel
Bang! Ow! Proust! What?
When Jeeves foils a fiendish plot, involuntary memory rears its head.
pairing:jeeves_wooster,series:jeeves & wooster,trope:hurt-comfort,fic:chaptered
- Jeeves & Wooster | Jeeves, Bertie | G | Who’s A Good Boy Then, Jeeves?
Jeeves was still Jeeves, but he was also not Jeeves, albeit in a Jeevesian fashion. To put it plainly, the man had an unnerving way of acting like a dog at times. Even with his enormous perspicacity, the blighter saw nothing amiss.
fic:one-shot,series:jeeves & wooster,pairing:jeeves_wooster,kink:puppyplay
- Jeeves & Wooster | Jeeves/Bertie | M | So Small A Thing
In which Bertie, through no fault of his own, is shrunk to the size of a mouse. Jeeves is more than a little soupy about the whole thing, but it all works out for the best.
series:jeeves & wooster,fic:one-shot,pairing:jeeves_wooster,kink:tinies
- The Murderbot Diaries | Murderbot, cargo transport | T | Sanctuaryfest
Murderbot finds itself writing for a fic exchange.
- The Murderbot Diaries | Murdebot | G | Rise and Fall
It looked to me as though what was needed was some old-fashioned intimidation. Fortunately, nothing intimidates like a murderbot.
- The Murderbot Diaries | Murderbot, Mensah | G | Farms and High Grass
After the events of All Systems Red, Murderbot finds a place to hole up and hide from the universe. But Dr. Mensah, as always, can’t be ignored.
- The Murderbot Diaries | Murderbot | G | Covert Ops
Once you have hacked your own governor module, hacking a media studio is child’s play.
- The Murderbot Diaries | Murderbot, Gurathin, Mensah | G | Construct, Social
Late-night human behavior discussions with your favorite deadly weapon.
- Temeraire | Laurence/Tharkay, Granby/Little, Iskierka, Temeraire | G | And Then These Idiots
John is just trying to live a quiet life with his not-so-quiet daughter Iskierka when Tenzing bulldozes into his world with an injured sailor. Now he has two new roommates and an unwilling front-seat to an epic romance – or he would, if Tenzing and Laurence could get their act together.
- Temeraire, Harry Potter | Laurence, Tharkay, Temeraire | G | Master Tharkay
Laurence’s wish to make himself useful leads to a strange encounter.
- Harry Potter | Harry, Remus/Sirius, ensemble | G | The Boys of Crowhill
The note pinned to his collar read ‘Harry J Potter – please accept’. The Dursleys had left him with nothing else but a pillow sack with half a sleeve of McVities biscuits, a mealy apple, and ten pounds.
- Harry Potter | Harry/Draco, Snape, Dudley, McGonagall, Ginny/Luna, ensemble | M | Shibboleths
Muggle Immersion co-Professor Harry Potter spends his days hanging with his son, reading to his “dog,” teaching magical kids about the internet with his cousin Dudley, and irritating Snape’s portrait. He’s understandably annoyed when his cosy life is interrupted by the Headmistress hiring on Draco Malfoy to be Hogwarts’ new Ancient Magical Cultures and Spellcasting professor. But then the explosion happens, and it turns out they’ll all need Malfoy’s knowledge if they want the magical world to survive.
- Harry Potter | Fred, George, ensemble | G | Switchverse
The Sorting Hat has sorted thousands of students in the course of its life. If it makes a mistake or two, who’s to say it’s wrong? Certainly not Fred or George Weasley.
- Better Off Ted | Ted/Veronica, Rose, Lem, Phil | G | Albania Seein’ You
“It’s just a little fugitive situation, that’s all. A few run-ins with the Education Minister of Albania, a couple martinis, a gun or three, and then boom, you’re on the run for two years until you can escape to America and run a company—you know how it is.”
series:better off ted,fic:one-shot,trope:marriage,pairing:veronica_ted