- Hellsing | Integra/Alucard, Seras | G | Progenitor
“Something I have never tried in all these centuries of my existence. Something I have seen others all around me do, but have never done myself. Something I have a fascination with. Something I desire.”
- Hellsing | Integra/Alucard/Seras | M | the blood of the covenant (both thick and sweet)
Seras lost one family when they were killed in front of her. When she was killed, she gained a new one… not that any of them realize it for a long, long time.
Or, they’re in love and loving but they’re also all dunderheads.
- Hellsing | Alucard, Integra | G | These Truths That Shape Us
While researching more of her family’s work, Integra discovers what the research on Alucard really entailed. So she asks him the quintessential question: why?
But knowledge isn’t very much in the larger scheme of things. And it isn’t as if a few glimpses of old information and a single conversation will change a century of wrongs. Integra is left to confront the fact that she can do nothing about any of it.
- Apothecia | Jessie, spore alien | M | on the shores of aeaea
Don’t go into the woods at night.
- Star Wars | Finn/Poe/Rey, ensemble | T | have you heard
“I heard FN-2187 was a Stormtrooper.”
Finn sparks a revolution.
- Jeeves & Wooster | Jeeves/Wooster | M | The Unusual Situation
Jeeves divulges a long-concealed secret about his past; Bertie struggles to understand his own reactions to this revelation and explores what it changes between them.
pairing:jeeves_wooster,series:jeeves & wooster,trope:genderplay,fic:one-shot
- Good Omens | Crowley/Aziraphale | M | these furious passions, these chances
Jesus fucking Christ, he’s in love with Crowley.
- Good Omens | Crowley/Aziraphale | G | The Principali-tea Protocol
Mr. Zhang knows many things. He knows the proper temperature to steep every tea for maximum flavor, he knows how to blend spices to make chai the perfect balance of peppery and sweet, and he knows how to run a tea shop. He does not, however, know how to do business with an angel. He just does his best.
- Good Omens | Crowley/Aziraphale, demons, humans | T | dearly departed
Crowley gets inconveniently discorporated. And it’s not like it’s ever been easy to get a new body, but this time around, things really aren’t looking good. His new innuendo-obsessed lust-demon of a coworker honestly isn’t helping things.
Meanwhile, Aziraphale has a dead body to contend with, and an occult mortician & his very normal daughter to fend off. What lengths will he go to in order to get Crowley back to Earth?
- Good Omens | Aziraphale/Crowley | T | When We Find There’s Life on Earth After All
An angel awakens in Heaven from a six thousand year coma, the result of a head injury taken in the First War.
He has questions. And if the rumours are true, there’s one angel who might have answers: the Principality Aziraphale.
- Good Omens | Crowley/Aziraphale | M | 5 Sexy Roleplay Ideas Crowley & Aziraphale Won’t Be Trying Again
“Oh! Ah, dreadfully sorry to bother you,” said Aziraphale, adjusting his cufflinks. “Only I wanted to see how my Bentley was getting on. Work out what was going on with the, ah, sparkle… plug… did you?”
fic:five times,series:good omens,pairing:crowley_war,kink:xeno,trope:genderplay
- Good Omens | Aziraphale/Crowley | T | A Metaphor Of Some Kind
After the world doesn’t end, Hell gets Crowley and Heaven gets Aziraphale, but not for very long.
- Good Omens | Aziraphale/Crowley | M | greatest hits
“But my dear, I just can’t believe you never told me that you had joined a musical group. I would have come out to support you— at your gigs!”
“First of all, never say ‘gigs’ again. Second of all, not my fault you never noticed when I showed up to dinner with a great big guitar case slung over my shoulder.”
- Good Omens | Aziraphale/Crowley | M | The Name of the Snake
True names have power. It’s a pity that Aziraphale no longer knows his.
- Original | G | Ana, Chronistic
The first lesson they teach in Chrono-Def is “don’t go anachronistic.” Most people don’t listen. Ana listens.