- Temeraire | G | Laurence/Tharkay | Sufficient and Condign
Once, when he had been sitting in the cell on the Goliath for weeks already, almost longing for the noose if only it would put a period to the cloying purgatory, Tharkay had whispered back, “I have never loved anyone as I have loved you.”
- Temeraire | Laurence’s kids, Temeraire, ensemble | G | Roots and Wings
1838: William ‘Little Will’ Laurence never wanted to be an aviator, for all the love of dragons. His brother Horatio would be Temeraire’s second captain, and he a naturalist like Sir Edward Howe, no matter his father’s disapproval. But best laid plans go awry when Horatio is demoted following a duel and Ning strikes a disastrous bargain with the East India Company selling opium in China. So Little Will must find his feet in a hundred-day race to China and back, and not lose a wager that could cost his brother’s post, Temeraire’s fortune, and his family’s honour.
- Temeraire | Granby/Laurence/Tharkay | M | Companies and Crowds
Another day in the life of John Granby, another failed attempt to seduce William Laurence. But when a misunderstanding pairs him off with Tharkay instead, tantalizing new possibilities open up for all three of them.
- Temeraire | Granby/Little, Iskierka | G | Because I Could Not Stop For Death
It is well known amongst aviators that John Granby is prone to injuries, and really Granby is glad for it. It would be a lot harder for him to explain that he – literally – cannot be killed.
- Good Omens, Leverage | Aziraphale, Crowley, Leverage crew | G | The Soho Bookshop Job
Crowley asks Leverage to stop the shady corporation trying to buy out Aziraphale’s bookshop. He gets rather more than he bargained for.
- Good Omens | customers | G | Adventures In Attempting To Purchase A Book From That Weird Old Soho Bookshop, A. Z. Fell & Co.
A rare book collector posting on a niche internet forum is dismayed to discover the last missing book is only available at the best worst bookshop in London.
- Good Omens | Aziraphale/Crowley, Warlock | T | A Nanny? In MY Summoning Circle?
Warlock “Lockie” Dowling summons a demon.
Or, he buys a book off a suspiciously familiar bookseller and is convinced into demon summoning.
- Good Omens | Crowley/Aziraphale, therapist | T | Demonology and the Tri-Phasic Model of Trauma: An Integrative Approach
What Aubrey Thyme, a professional, thought, upon first seeing her new client was: you’re going to be a fun one, aren’t you?
- Good Omens | Crowley/Aziraphale, angel OC | M | Fraternizing
Upon his return to Heaven, Anael was received with great fanfare by his friends. “Are they really—” a ginger-haired angel asked eagerly, drawing close. He had a keen and vested interest in this subject, and in Anael’s views on it in particular. Anael didn’t know this yet, but he would, one day. They had time. For now, he sat back on a cloud tinged pink with the sunset, and talked about all that he’d seen while the stars came out overhead.
- Good Omens | Crowley/Aziraphale | G | how big the hourglass, how deep the sand
“Nothing! Look, my dear fellow, there has been some sort of embarrassing mix-up here, happens to the best of us, I assure you, no one to blame. But as charming as your basement is, I want to go home. Just break the seal and let me go. You can’t just keep me here!”
- Good Omens | Aziraphale/Crowley, Bentley | G | my saloon will do quite nicely
“Look, there’s nothing I can do. He says we go too fast for him—”
“All right! Fine. I go too fast for him. But you’re not helping.”
- Good Omens | Crowley/plants | M | Eden 2.0
Crowley’s houseplants get revenge…of the tentaclefic sort. Aziraphale may or may not come to the rescue.
- Good Omens | Sister Mary, Antichrist | G | What To Do After Firing
One switch too many finds Sister Mary Loquacious raising the Adversary, Destroyer of Kings, Angel of the Bottomless Pit, Great Beast that is called Dragon, Prince of This World, Father of Lies, Spawn of Satan, and Lord of Darkness. Or, as she calls him, Jude. She’s always liked The Who.
- Digger | Boneclaw Mother | G | The Whisper of a Brush
Boneclaw Mother may not see now, but she remembers.
- The Office | G | ensemble | The Quarantine
The office responds to corporate’s new coronavirus safety guidelines. At first Michael dismisses the concerns, but breaking news causes him to panic and he imposes a quarantine on the office.