- Red Dwarf | Rimmer, ensemble | T | Locked Up
A different take on Rimmer after his isolation in “Rimmerworld.”
- Red Dwarf | Lister/Rimmer, Cat, Kryten | G | Names
“Guys, you’re missing the point. All we’re doing is trying to figure out what we should be called. You know, theoretically. If we got married. Rimmer thinks one of us needs to change our name, but I don’t want to be a Rimmer and he doesn’t want to be a Lister.”
- Red Dwarf | Lister, Rimmer | G | Trouble Sleeping
On Lister’s first night out of stasis, and Rimmer’s first night as a hologram, both of them have trouble getting off to sleep.
- Red Dwarf | Lister/Rimmer | M | Across the Spectrum
Rimmer’s curious about all he can feel, now that he’s hard light. All he can feel, pain included. But he’s not great at inflicting pain on himself, so he’s going to need some help.
- Doctor Who | Five, Holly | G | Undercover Operation
The Doctor investigates a dodgy restaurant chain and gets both considerably more and less than he bargained for. Holly gets a new crush.
genfic,fic:one-shot,series:red dwarf,series:doctor who,crossover
- Star Wars, Quantum Leap | Anakin/Padme, Beckett, ensemble | T | The Chosen One
A Star Wars Quantum Leap xover. The night following Anakin’s meeting with Palpatine at the ballet, Sam jumps into Anakin to save him from turning to the Dark Side.
series:quantum leap,crossover,series:star wars,pairing:padme_anakin,genfic,fic:chaptered
- Good Omens | Crowley/Aziraphale, ensemble | T | Instructions Not Included
Archangel Raphael turns up on their doorstep looking for help. Or: Crowley and Aziraphale start a detective agency. Shenanigans ensue.
- Good Omens | Aziraphale/Crowley, Newt/Anathema | M | It Always Ends In the Gavotte
“I’ve sort of stumbled into a job down at the bookshop,” he told Anathema. He was on the landline in the back room—which held, he was thrilled to discover, exclusively paper records of all the shop’s inventory and such.
- Good Omens | Aziraphale/Crowley | T | To Rest My Weary Soul
“Since when do I give a toss about moral consequences, angel? No, you’ve got a Hell hangover. Must have hit once the adrenaline wore off,” Crowley answered.
Aziraphale’s trip down to Hell leaves him worse for wear.
- Good Omens | Aziraphale, Crowley, angels | G | The Norwegian Civil War
It had never been Aziraphale’s intention to found a sort of secret society of angry angels. Certainly he’d never imagined he might run a halfway house on Earth for them.
- Good Omens | Aziraphale/Crowley | G | Long-Term
Take, for instance, the couple she’s consulting with this afternoon, for their upcoming October ceremony. Seemingly mismatched in every respect.
- Good Omens | Aziraphale/Crowley | M | Everything Else Is A Substitute For Your Love
“You can’t have been a demon,” Aziraphale said. “No one used to be a demon. Why would you say that?”
- Good Omens | Crowley/Aziraphale, angels | M | The Strong Tower
After the failed executions, a vengeful angel takes it upon herself to neutralise the threat presented by Crowley and Aziraphale.
- Good Omens | Aziraphale/Crowley | T | One Golden Glance (it’s a kind of magic)
“You need actual faith for that to work, kid. It’s all about choices and intent. Chalk and candles will only burn your house down. Draw the circle with your own blood or don’t bother. Hope you have renter’s insurance!”
- The Author of the Acacia Seeds | tardigrades | G | The Quiet Rebellion of Tardigrade Sela Writings
You are no doubt familiar with the major genres of tardigrade literature.
metafic,series:author of the acacia seeds,genfic,fic:one-shot