I’ve been bookmarking fic without doing any rec posts for like 6 months now…get ready for a whole lot of these in the queue.
- Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika, Astro City | Kaname family, Hanged Man | G | I’m Always Going to Remember You
Her name was Madoka. She is fourteen and has short pink hair she keeps tied in twin pig tails by ribbons tied into bows. They have never met her, and yet every night Junko, and Tomohisa Kaname dream of her…
series:astro city,series:puella magi madoka magica,genfic,trope:amnesia,crossover,fic:one-shot
- Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika | Homura, Madoka, team | G | Get It Together
The world spins around Madoka Kaname, but today it stalls, glitches and stutters. Not quite halting, but it’s obvious that the system is struggling.
series:puella magi madoka magica,genfic,fic:one-shot
- Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika | Homura/Madoka, Sayaka/Kyoko, ensemble | T | Spider Lilies
“If that was all true…” said the pink-haired girl, burying her face against the other girl’s shoulder. “Then I’d ask you to explain yourself. And then…I’d forgive you. Because you’re my friend, Homu-chan. And nothing’s gonna change that.”
series:puella magi madoka magica,pairing:kyoko_sayaka,pairing:homura_madoka,yuri,fic:chaptered,trope:amnesia
- Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika | Hitomi | T | Girls can’t love girls (or else)
Hitomi doesn’t mean to be homophobic. She’s just scared for her friends, and confused about her feelings. She’s in the wrong place (in denial, in the closet) at the wrong time (when Sayaka needs her the most).
fic:one-shot,series:puella magi madoka magica,yuri,genfic
- Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika | Homura/Kyoko | T | Melting Clocks
It’s almost funny– she’s forgotten how it felt to actually feel something when one of the others died.
series:puella magi madoka magica,pairing:homura_kyoko,trope:amnesia,fic:one-shot,yuri
- Locked Tomb | Gideon/Harrow | T | 100 words of fanfic by osmosis
“Harrow, I thirst for your necrotits,” said Gideon, horny swordswoman of the necropeople.
- The Locked Tomb Trilogy | Gideon/Harrow | T | Back in Black
“Gideon,” Harrow said. “I … ”
“You think I look hot in this body, and you want to apologize for every nasty thing you ever said or did to me, by preference by offering me whatever slightly demeaning and/or kinky sexual favors I desire?”
- The Locked Tomb Trilogy | Gideon/Harrow, Ianthe, Sextus | T | The Emperor’s Daughter
“Does anyone here actually want to marry the Emperor’s daughter?” Harrow asked.
“That’s a great question,” said Palamedes. “I assume someone must. Lady Dulcinea Septimus says she’s, and I quote, ‘stacked.'”
- The Locked Tomb Trilogy | Gideon/Harrow | G | Take it Black & Never Go Back
“So,” said Gideon.
“Well,” uttered Harrow, with the sinking realization that this date might turn into a total and utter disaster, actually, because Harrow was an utter and total failure as a human being who did not deserve to live or breathe the same air as someone so obviously amazing and fantastic as Gideon Nav.
- The Locked Tomb Trilogy | Gideon/Harrow | T | Technical Difficulties
A glitch in World of Tombcraft might be just what Harrow needs to spice up her roommate situation.
- The Locked Tomb Trilogy | Gideon/Harrow | T | None Wedding with Left Pining
“Griddle,” said Gideon’s necromancer to her one day, “have you heard that the Necrolord is coming to Drearburh?”
- Good Omens | Aziraphale & Crowley, Anathema, Adam | G | If I Were You
Aziraphale and Crowley may have survived their trials, but their bosses had a nasty surprise for them—taking their memories away as they stepped out of Heaven and Hell.
series:good omens,pairing:crowley_aziraphale,genfic,kink:identity porn
- Rivers of London, Good Omens | Aziraphale/Crowley, Peter, Nightingale | G | A Nightingale Sang in Russell Square
‘Starling, on the last day thou art well advized to remayne within thy Manor, but thou dost not abide, and goest instead to gayze uppon thy Steading, and upon the Fell’s.’
(The Nice And Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch: Prophecy 1456)
series:rivers of london,series:good omens,genfic,pairing:crowley_aziraphale,crossover,fic:one-shot,trope:apocalypse
- Good Omens | Aziraphale/Crowley, Aziraphale/Gabriel, Shadwell/Tracy, Anathema/Newt | M | With a Furtive Hand, Always With Sincere Faith
Gabriel is set outside the Heavenly Veil by God as punishment for his role in Aziraphale’s attempted execution. Powerless and bound to the mortal plane for the foreseeable future, he goes to the only angel he knows on Earth.
- Good Omens | Crowley/Aziraphale | G | such surpassing brightness
The revelation that Aziraphale might have been in love with him for thousands of years is surprising. The fact that literal books have been written on the subject comes as even more of a shock.