- The Murderbot Diaries | Murderbot/ART | T | Tension
Murderbot’s shoulders are tense. ART suggests a massage. It goes over about as well as you’d expect.
- The Murderbot Diaries | Murderbot, ART, actor | G | Full Disk Burn
While touring the soundstage of one of its favorite serials, Murderbot saves a human from being jumped by thugs. But the human is more than he seems, and Murderbot finds itself entangled in a bigger mess than it had planned.
- The Murderbot Diaries | Murderbot, survey team, ensemble | G | SecUnit Story
A bunch of nice handmade toys really don’t belong in a daycare centre, especially one ruled by an evil flannel rabbit called Grey Chris. Their only chance to get out might be a battered SecUnit action figure who worked out how to sneak around mostly in order to watch youTube in the staffroom.
- The Murderbot Diaries | ART, Murderbot | T | Blending In
ART thinks Murderbot needs to blend in with humans better while acting as an augmented security consultant. It offers a way to do so.
- The Murderbot Diaries | Murderbot, a snake | G | Stillness
Murderbot is on a boring contract, when something unexpected makes contact with it.
- Red Dwarf | Bob/Spare Head 3 | T | Yorkshire Plastic
Bob and Spare Head 3 meet up to go on their first date.
- Red Dwarf | Kryten/Talkie Toaster, ensemble | T | A Toast to the Happy Couple
The crew find out that Kryten is dating another appliance. But not just any appliance…
- Red Dwarf | Rimmer/Lister, Cat, Kryten | T | Extracts from A. J. Rimmer’s Brief Guide and Memoir to the Pregnancy of Dave Lister
They say there are seven stages of grief.
They also say there are three trimesters of pregnancy.
Lister’s pregnancy, on the other hand, involved eleven separate stages, none of which can be succinctly summarized, but all of which I have endeavoured to. It is, after all, my duty to record the many humiliations I know he would rather I forget entirely.
- Red Dwarf | Lister/Rimmer, Jim, Bexley | T | seeing stars
sevensilvermagpies: “[the crew should] have more time with the babies THEY DESERVED BETTER”
me: “u right they DID deserve more time with the kids”
me: oh wait i can make that happen
- Red Dwarf | Rimmer, Lister | T | Well, The Thing About A Man- Its Main Distinguishing Feature- Is It’s A Man. And The Thing About A Trans Man- The Reality Of A Trans Man, Your Basic Trans Man Fact- Is It’s A Man.
In which Lister tells Rimmer a secret (that he didn’t know was secret)
- What We Do in the Shadows | Laszlo, Nadja, Nandor, Colin, Guillermo, Elf on the Shelf | T | Fae Accompli
When Guillermo tries to lighten the mood around the house for the holidays, things don’t go exactly as he’d planned. That might not be such a bad thing, however, and he tries to milk it for all that it’s worth.
genfic,fic:one-shot,series:what we do in the shadows,trope:christmas
- What We Do in the Shadows | Guillermo, Nandor, crew | G | How Guillermo Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Camer
Making a documentary film about their lives is a terrible idea, right up until it isn’t.
series:what we do in the shadows,genfic,fic:one-shot,trope:outsider.pov
- What We Do in the Shadows | Nadja, Nandor, Laszlo, Guillermo, Colin, Jenna | T | Have Yourself a Merry Little Ecks-Mas
The camera zooms in as Nadja sighs.
“And then out of the blue, your grown up baby shows up on your doorstep, and you have to be there for them again. Whether you’re in the mood or not. I definitely was not.”
trope:christmas,series:what we do in the shadows,fic:one-shot,genfic
- The Good Place | Tahani/Eleanor | G | Five Times Tahani and Eleanor Were Interrupted
In one of the Season 2 failed reboots, Tahani attempts to connect with her soulmate, Eleanor, but something or someone keeps interrupting them.
fic:five times,pairing:eleanor_tahani,yuri,series:the good place
- The Good Place | Michael, ensemble | T | No. 712
This time, Michael has a foolproof plan.
series:the good place,genfic,fic:one-shot