- The Locked Tomb Trilogy | Gideon/Harrow | M | The Other Student
Harrowhark Nonagesimus, foremost art student of her age, is both vexed and intrigued by her classmate’s pornographic webcomic.
- The Locked Tomb Trilogy | Gideon/Harrow | G | ev’ry rose has its thorns
Gideon was beginning to think that the possibility of finding true love by participating in some bizarre reality holo-show had been misrepresented to her. (bachelor AU, but not the one from HtN)
- The Locked Tomb Trilogy | Gideon/Harrow, ensemble | T | If you’re doing it right you’ll break their ribs
But it wasn’t a Ninth House thing, except inasmuch as it was happening to the only two representatives of the noble and decrepit Ninth House on this quite literally godforsaken rock. Gideon knew Harrow had gone somewhere dangerous—knew that Harrow was back in the lab where they had only just completed a horrible trial—because she could see it, clear as day: an awful overlay on her vision of that terrible dangerous room and a pair of terrible dangerous hands drawing some kind of ward next to the plinth.
- The Locked Tomb Trilogy | Gideon/Harrow, Crux, Silas, Colum | T | the enemy of my enemy
Silas Octakiseron might be the only person that Gideon Nav hates more than she hates Harrowhark Nonagesimus. So when Harrow needs a scene partner to show him up, Gideon can hardly refuse, even if it means getting cozy with her two best nemeses: Harrow and iambic pentameter.
- The Locked Tomb Trilogy | Gideon/Harrow, Isaac, Jeannemary, Abigail | T | Cartographies of Empty Space
I also loved the conceit in Harrow the Ninth with the different AUs, and I definitely loved your letter asking for fic that goes all out on those AUs. I ended up going for four different scenarios, as well as throwing in various memes and trends from over the past decade or so (bath bombs, the rise in true crime podcasts, Eurovision with a side of kpop fancams, etc, ancient Egyptian coffins with weird unidentified liquid in them, iconic yelp reviews, etc etc.)
fic:five times,series:locked tomb,pairing:gideon_harrow,yuri,trope:hurt-comfort,trope:eurovision
- The Locked Tomb Trilogy | Gideon/Harrow, ensemble | T | How it didn’t happen
“The Daughter of the Ninth House was blessed in this manner from her birth, as a symbol of her strength and power over the mysteries of necromancy,” Ortus interjected. Harrow glared at him.
“Oh,” Coronabeth said, an expression of disgusting sympathy on her flawless face. “But then you would never have known who your soulmate was!”
Harrow’s glare intensified. “My soulmate is bones.”
- Jeeves & Wooster | Jeeves/Bertie, Dahlia, Florence, Madeline, Honoria, Stiffy | M | Jeeves and the Ribald Romance
Aunt Dahlia recruits Bertie and Jeeves to help enact a plan to save her floundering weekly women’s magazine, Milady’s Boudoir. Despite his reservations, Bertie agrees to help. But where will he find a writer willing and able to take on the project Aunt Dahlia has in mind?
pairing:jeeves_wooster,series:jeeves & wooster,fic:chaptered,trope:writers
- Jeeves & Wooster | Jeeves/Bertie | G | August Thirteenth
Discovering that this is not the first August thirteenth that he’s lived through, that certainly was a head scratcher. Luckily Bertie has the stalwart presence of his man’s man, Jeeves.
pairing:jeeves_wooster,series:jeeves & wooster,trope:timetravel,fic:one-shot
- Jeeves & Wooster | Jeeves/Bertie, Madeline | G | Jeeves and the Sensitive Sight
The return of a burgundy suit causes more turmoil than its original purchase; Bertie makes a disquieting personal discovery; Jeeves lays out mismatched socks; and Madeline takes up flower arrangement.
pairing:jeeves_wooster,series:jeeves & wooster,trope:hurt-comfort,genfic,fic:one-shot
- Jeeves & Wooster | Jeeves/Bertie, Bingo, doctor | Jeeves and His Master
Bertie hasn’t been taking care of himself lately. Jeeves wishes he would, but dutifully attends his master nonetheless. [Horror. Mind the warnings.]
series:jeeves & wooster,pairing:jeeves_wooster,fic:chaptered,trope:trauma
- The Murderbot Diaries | Seth, Iris, Lovecraftian Horror ART | T | Intentional Incursion
The first thing they taught every experimental vessel captain was the reasons why they should never, ever use the experimental parts of the ships unless they absolutely had to do so. Seth knew exactly why that was. The list of reasons that the technology should have only been used as a last resort was a mile long.
But the problem with a last-resort option was that sometimes you really did reach your last resort.
Seth and Iris meet ART for the first time.
series:murderbot diaries,genfic,fic:one-shot,trope:eldritch horror
- The Murderbot Diaries | ART, Murderbot, SecUnits | G | Congratulations, it’s a Unit (s)
The BabySecUnits depicted in this fic are property of their creators, down on the discord server.
I didn’t create any, just had to write about finding them.
- The Murderbot Diaries | Murderbot, ComfortUnit, ART | T | i still freeze
When I saw ComfortUnit again, I didn’t tear it limb from limb like I promised to the last time I saw it. I’m getting soft or something, whatever; mostly I didn’t want to make a scene in the shopping mall.
- The Murderbot Diaries | ART/Murderbot | M | Closed Systems
ART and Murderbot wanted to spend more time together, so they do. They spend it watching media in ways humans and augmented humans don’t understand, and aren’t capable of.
Having real feelings about fake things together is one thing.
Having real feelings about real things (like each other) and being expected to talk about them (with each other) is something very else.
- The Murderbot Diaries | Ratthi, Murderbot | T | Information Incomplete
Biology: The study of life and living organisms. Ratthi is a biologist; it is his job to learn about these things – to study and to understand. The more he interacts with SecUnit, the more he realizes he has a lot of work to do in that regard.