- Red Dwarf, Star Trek TNG | Rimmer/Barclay, Data/Holly, Lister/Wesley, Cat/Spot | T | Anomaly
Data and an away team investigate an anomaly in spacetime and end up three million years in their future.
Meanwhile, the crew of Red Dwarf notice a small shuttlecraft that appears out of nowhere.
series:red dwarf,crossover,series:star trek,fic:one-shot,trope:outsider.pov,pairing:rimmer_barclay,pairing:data_holly,pairing:lister_wesley,pairing:cat_spot
- Colbert Report FPF | Jon/”Stephen” | G | where do you get those ideas? you’ve got a lively imagination.
It’s not like Stephen was asking for love, no, that would be gay, and no Real Colbert had ever been gay. (Especially his Uncle Alex, who spent a lot of time doing manly things with his best friend Nick out in the barren wasteland that was Mississippi where they lived together. They did it to save money on housing, Stephen had been told, and Stephen was humble enough to admire anybody with the sensibility to save a few C-notes by doing so).
- Labyrinth | Sarah!Jareth, Didymus, Hoggle | T | The Rat Who Calls Himself Jareth
“That was at least three millennia ago. From that time on, the Goblin King has always been the champion of the Labyrinth, both concealed and trapped by this hideous curse.”
- Labyrinth, Dresden Files | Jareth/Sarah, Harry, Toby | M | – Gifts, Stolen and Received
“It’s my step-daughter,” she said, eyes wet with tears and hands trembling with fear. I heard a rush of air as if a thousand fairy tales had been turned upside down at once.
- Labyrinth | Sarah, friends | G | To the Mistress of the Labyrinth Honey
Although it takes suggestions from the king of the nearby Goblin City, the Labyrinth doesn’t actually have a ruler or a caretaker. It has a candidate in mind, however. And she’s willing to learn.
- Labyrinth, Harry Potter | Jareth/Sarah, HP ensemble | T | That We’ve Broken Their Statues
Sarah Williams stumbles into the Leaky Cauldron. She stumbles back out again with a Gringotts account she didn’t start, a part time job at Hogwarts, and an awkward truce with the Goblin King.
- The Murderbot Diaries, The Old Guard | Murderbot, ensemble | T | Murderbot Becomes Old Guard Immortal
Murderbot dies, but comes back as an Old Guard immortal. But its organic parts start trying to “heal” over its whole body, encroaching on and pushing out its inorganics.
series:murderbot diaries,pairing:art_murderbot,genfic,trope:hurt-comfort,fic:chaptered,crossover,series:old guard
- The Murderbot Diaries, Queer Eye | ART, Murderbot, Fab Five | G | More Than a Murderbot
The Fab Five head out for a rather unusual transport and research vessel to help their first-ever Sec Unit client learn how to take some time for self-care and feel like it has a place to belong.
genfic,fic:chaptered,series:murderbot diaries,trope:hurt-comfort,series:queer eye,crossover
- The Murderbot Diaries, The Witcher | Murderbot, Witcher ensemble | T | Murderbot Goes To Kaer Morhen
There’s definitely something wrong with my threat assessment module, because I know this is a stupid decision but I’m making it anyway. “Okay, no way around it. I’m going to have to go talk to this White Wolf person. I don’t suppose you have a map to where he lives?”
- Game of Thrones, Magic School Bus | Jaime, Brienne, the Friz | G | a foreign visitor
It’s written that before the Battle of The Long Night she appeared on a yellow carriage, wearing a short purple dress with red hair tied up in a knot. A green lizard-like creature rested on her shoulder.
crossover,fic:bite-size,series:game of thrones,series:magic school bus,genfic