- Moon Knight | Marc, Steven, Jake, Khonshu | T | a moment of peace
In which Steven tries to make good on his promise to never give Marc a moment of peace for what he did; in which Marc attempts to explain their DID to Steven; in which Khonshu ominously perches on airplane wings; in which Jake Lockley makes a brief cameo as head of the Steven Grant Protection Squad; and in which Marc reflects on his history at least a little bit.
- Moon Knight | Steven, Jake, Marc, Ammit | M | The White Room
Jake glances over at the passenger seat to make sure Steven’s buckled up before hitting the accelerator. He keeps one hand on the wheel, one hand on the emergency brake to keep from drifting too much in the sand. His trusty cab had seen a lot in Marc’s headspace, but filling Chicago to the brim with sand was asking almost too much.
- Moon Knight | Steve, Jake, Marc | G | Oh to Be Kidnapped
Steven stares back at his kidnappers, smug and oh-so ill-prepared, and tries very hard not to laugh at the, uh, ‘conversation’ in his head.
- Moon Knight | Marc, Steven, Jake | G | the gang finds a dog
The gang finds a puppy.
Well. Steven finds a puppy, and then Marc and Jake find themselves unwillingly in the presence of said puppy. Jake doesn’t even like dogs.
- Moon Knight | Jake, Steven, Marc | T | don’t leave so soon
Steven falls, Marc doesn’t, and the scales balance (except they shouldn’t)
ruminations of a dead man, or dead men, whatever floats your boat
- Moon Knight | Khonshu/Marc, Khonshu/Steven, Marc/Steven | M | Keep Breathing (Only I)
“Marc…? What’s going on? What’s he doing here?” Marc turns his head to look at him. But Khonshu’s finger rises to Marc’s cheek. Turns it back and Marc waits until the last moment to look away.
- Moon Knight | Khonshu/Thoth, MK team | T | Moon Charade
Khonshu does a shitty mating dance that somehow attracts the attention of another god.
Marc is done with everything.
- Moon Knight | Khonshu, Marc, Steven | G | Pretty Bird
“The bird. He’s pretty”, the girl says, nodding over Stevens’ shoulder.
- Moon Knight | Khonshu, Marc/Steven/Layla | G | New World Order (Sort Of)
“We told him if he’s staying then he needs to tone it down a little, yeah. And see if there’s any other ways we can do his ‘Fist of Vengeance’ with technology instead of – you know – fists.”
- Moon Knight | Steven, Marc, Khonshu | T | How To Care For An Egyptian Moon God
He watched as Marc roughed the criminal up, stomping his face repeatedly but not killing them. Not carving a crescent moon onto their flesh so their body would be sacrificed to him. So he could feed on it.
“Feed me” he whispered, watching as Marc continued to ignore him.
“Ill give you a sandwich when we get home” Marc replied sarcastically, dodging a bullet.
- Moon Knight | Khonshu, Steven | T | of birds and worms
Indeed worm. Khonshu booms where he’s perched in the darkness. However it seems I was not sealed in stone alone.
“You’ve got to be bloody effing kidding me.”
- Moon Knight | Khonshu, Marc | T | The killing moon
When it comes right down to it, Marc believes in Khonshu. He might not like him, might not always agree with him, but there is faith there, between the two of them, on both sides. It’s not the worst thing he’s ever tried to believe in.
- Moon Knight | Khonshu/Marc | M | Prayers To A Cruel God
Marc prays. Khonshu takes advantage.
- Moon Knight | Marc/Steve/Layla | G | Some Assembly Required
“So . . . why does Steven have all these postcards from his- well, your mom?”
In which Marc finally opens up, even the littlest bit, and finds it’s not as hard as he’d thought it would be.
- Moon Knight | Marc/Steven/Layla | T | Steven Grant And The Time The UK Got Points
Marc has to sit through Eurovision 2022.
Layla has fruity cocktails. Marc has questions. Steven has *flags*.