- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon | Nehellenia, Galaxia, Professor Tomoe | G | Causes and Operations
Welcome to the Galaxy Cauldron Daycare, where the tyrants of tomorrow are being raised today. Right now, they’re playing “Operation” together. Why don’t we go watch them, and– Oh dear. What is Nehellenia doing?
- Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika | Homura/Madoka, Sayak/Kyouko, Mami, Hitomi, Kyubey | T | Colors Fading
The third time, Akemi Homura is less excitable, more reserved. Her colors fade a month later as she pulls the trigger.
On the ninth loop, Akemi Homura wakes up to see her hospital room bathed in color and a tattoo on her wrist.
pairing:homura_madoka,series:puella magi madoka magica,pairing:kyoko_sayaka,yuri,trope:soulmates,fic:one-shot,trope:timetravel
- Sailor Moon, Madoka Magica, Cardcaptor Sakura, Utena, Rayearth, Locked Tomb, and more | ensemble | T | Magical Girls Support Group
“I’m Sailor Moon, these are Sailor Smart Ass, Sailor Slut, Sailor Grouchy and Sailor Domestic,” the blonde in the sailor suit noted.
“Moon! I am never letting you do the introductions again!” the Sailor Grouchy aka Sailor Mars growled.
“At least I got to be Sailor Domestic,” Jupiter sighed.
series:sailor moon,series:puella magi madoka magica,series:marvel comics,series:mahou shoujo lyrical nanoha,series:cardcaptor sakura,series:demon girl next door,series:oh my goddess,series:magic knight rayearth,series:locked tomb,fic:chaptered,crossover,genfic
- Death Note | L/Light | M | Would Kira have gay sex?
L puts Light in a compromising position
- The Murderbot Diaries, Doctor Who | ART, Murderbot, Doctor, TARDIS | G | Unexpected item in lab space area
-How can there be a shuttle in your lab space? We are in a wormhole.
I am aware of that. And I don’t know how.
fic:chaptered,series:doctor who,series:murderbot diaries,crossover,genfic
- The Murderbot Diaries, Star Trek | Murderbot, Data | G | Appreciation \ Toleration
Murderbot boards a transport only to find that it is not alone. It is horrified. Data is delighted.
crossover,series:star trek,genfic,series:murderbot diaries,fic:one-shot
- The Murderbot Diaries | Murderbot, Amena, Mensah, Three | G | If This Story Had A Title Then I Forgot
Murderbot is at a party.
This is not a normal state of affairs for SecUnits. Neither is the comfy clothes or the sitting or the way the humans keep smiling in its general direction. The smiling, it suspects, will stop, if/when they realise their SecUnit has suffered some sort of catastrophic glitch and has no idea where it is or the specifics of its current assignment.
So it’s not going to let them find out.
- The Murderbot Diaries | Murderbot, ART, Turi | G | Meow-derbot
Turi’s smuggled some fauna onboard. Murderbot doesn’t want to handle it, but unfortunately, ART’s offline, so looks like it’ll have to.
- The Murderbot Diaries | OC analyst, SecUnits | G | Rogue Trends
A company data analyst is assigned to find someone to blame for Murderbot going rogue. Doing so requires the company making connections between data points it had not previously made.
- Moon Knight | Layla/Steven/Marc/Jake | T | Business Casual
Ms. El-Faouly’s smile is a sharp tug of her reddened lips. “Close the door behind you, darling.”
Steven weakly closes the door.
- Moon Knight | Marc/Steven/Jake, Khonshu | M | Your love’s behind the moon
When they pulled back Marc pressed their foreheads together, he resisted the urge to move the few inches it would take to kiss his brother on those plush, peach lips of his and settled for rubbing noses.
“You want to go find him don’t you? Jake I mean.”
Steven looked at him, baffled, “well, yeah… don’t you?”
- Moon Knight | Marc/Steven | T | a case of mistaken identity
“Oh my– they thought I was you, didn’t they?” Steven asks, things clicking together all at once.
It’s ridiculous, but it makes sense. This man looks like the kind of person to be kidnapped and interrogated. The way he frowns even harder confirms it.
- Moon Knight | Jake, Marc, Steven, Layla | T | Water Under The Bridge
Jake runs through the streets of Giza, probably tripping more than one innocent passerby in a blind panic. He doesn’t stop until he sees water and it hits him: it must be the Nile. Turning around, he sees the silhouette of the pyramids now small on the horizon, far enough for him to be alone. If Marc and Steven followed him, they’d would’ve caught him by now – or he’s lost them.
But… what now.
- Moon Knight | Marc/Jake/Steven | M | Three Steps to Completion
And no. Steven does not believe it’s a biology thing.
It can’t be blamed on Osiris’ gift that granted them separate bodies – identical in their appearance but not so much in their secondary gender. An omega and two alphas – who cares? That cannot be the source of their woes, they’re better than that for goodness’ sake!
- Moon Knight | Marc/Steven, Marc/Steven/Jake | M | Waiting Room
“—He didn’t do anything nefarious,” Steven interrupted, shutting his eyes and waving a hand. He couldn’t listen to Marc’s self-blame, any of the shoulds and musts he put on himself. Opening his eyes, he looked back at Marc and shook his head at the skeptical stare he received. “Honest. He was just… walking along and watching. Smiling. You know, like we were doing?”