- Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika | Madoka/general crushes | G | to radiate with inexhaustible light
(shows up to the meeting 9 yrs late w/starbucks) trans madoka good
genfic,fic:one-shot,series:puella magi madoka magica,yuri,trope:genderplay
- Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika | Madoka/Homulilly, ??? | M | Weep, My Lovely
Madoka had no idea where she was. All she knew was that she was both alone and being watched.
series:puella magi madoka magica,genfic,fic:one-shot,yuri,pairing:homura_madoka,trope:apocalypse
- Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika | Madoka/Homura | T | dancing girls, and enough beer to float your coffin to valhalla
Homura lives in Japan. Madoka does not. Homura gets twenty-five hours with her before Walpurgisnacht.
pairing:homura_madoka,yuri,series:puella magi madoka magica,trope:timetravel,fic:one-shot
- Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika | Nagisa, ensemble | T | booboo the fool
Well, something’s wrong with Homura, Madoka and Sayaka are being rather ambiguously gay, Mami’s adopted a clown, and Kyoko is hungry as usual. In short, it’s just another day for your resident magical girl Nagisa Momoe.
genfic,fic:one-shot,series:puella magi madoka magica,amazing
- She-Ra | Adora & friends | G | spoiler: Adora doesn’t know what a harem is
“Mom said we should make sure you had one, since She-Ra had a harem in all the stories.”
- Temeraire | Laurence/Tharkay, Temeraire | M | the days when it shines
After the war’s end, Temeraire gets a pavilion, a seat in Parliament, and a secretary; Laurence and Tharkay get each other.
- Temeraire | Laurence, Granby, Temeraire | G | Misery Hates Company but Gets it Anyway
Hiding his regular bouts of melancholy had been so much easier in the Navy, Laurence reflected.
- Temeraire | Laurence/Granby | T | Every Wise Man’s Son
Long before William Laurence lost his memory, before treason, and exile, and journeys across the face of the world, John Granby loved him.
- Good Omens | Aziraphale/Crowley, demon | T | damn.nation, now available on itunes
When lowly tempt-pusher Amphora (formerly of Stairwell 7B North, before she Fell,) gets the notice that end times are nigh, she gleefully quits her job and cancels her Netflix subscription and takes her place among the legions of hell.
This, it turns out, was a bad plan.
- Good Omens | Crowley, Aziraphale | G | Going Under (The Dante Wrote The Book But Forgot To Look Remix)
Crowley is, apparently, being recalled for good. Aziraphale doesn’t like what that does for the Arrangement.
- Good Omens | Aziraphale/Crowley | M | Love Hath Made Thee a Tame Snake
He was the bloody Serpent of Eden, and he wasn’t going to stand for this kind of flagrant trespassing.
- Good Omens | Eric Legion, Aziraphale, Crowley, Anathema | T | Disposable
Eric Legion, Hell’s punching bag, leads a horrible life. And with the failure of Armageddon, it looks like it’s never going to get any better. Unless, of course, he can get any help from the one demon ever to beat the system.
He has absolutely no idea what to make of the angel.
- Good Omens | Aziraphale/Crowley, ensemble, plants | T | The Ludicrous and Many Disasters of Mister A. Z. Fell, Houseplant
Aziraphale tries to change his corporation and ends up as a houseplant. Crowley whisks him away to be potted, cared for, and screamed at properly at his flat. Aziraphale makes some unexpected new friends.
- Good Omens | Crowley/Aziraphale, Anathema/Newt | T | your smile speaks books to me
Aziraphale’s bookshop becomes accidentally famous on Instagram, to his great distress. Since Crowley invented Instagram, it’s also his problem.
- Good Omens | Crowley/Aziraphale | G | Anthony J. Crowley, Retired Demon and Airbnb
The resulting Airbnb property has been variously described as “an instagram trap,” “a vampire den but make it botanical,” and “the weirdest bed and breakfast in the shared history of beds and breakfasting.”