- Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika | Sayaka, Madoka | T | Wash Cycle
“I like it,” Sayaka said honestly. “It’s just not what I expected heaven to be like, that’s all.”
series:puella magi madoka magica,fic:bite-size,genfic
- Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika | Lucifer, Homura, Madoka, team, Endless | T | Speak of the Devil
And he shall appear. It might have been a good idea to take those words to heart, Homura.
series:puella magi madoka magica,fic:chaptered,crossover,series:lucifer,genfic
- Lucifer (TV) | demons, Lucifer/Chloe | T | Sympathy for the Devil
“He was moping. What kind of loyal subject would I be, if I allowed my King to suffer needlessly? Besides,” he adds in a smaller voice, “it’s not like she’s dead; she’s just resting. I gave her some of your soup.”
- Jeeves & Wooster | Jeeves/Wooster | M | Jeeves and the Swiss Shenanigans
Pining and amateur mountaineering, not in equal measure.
fic:one-shot,series:jeeves & wooster,pairing:jeeves_wooster
- Jeeves & Wooster | Jeeves, Bertie, Madeline/Gussie, Angela | G | Jeeves and the Diaphanous Dilemma
Bertie must deliver a suitable birthday gift for the wretched Bassett-Fink-Nottle offspring; Jeeves applies his great brain to the Cottingley Fairies photographs; Madeline deploys an increasingly-treacly series of baby nicknames; and a shockingly unexpected encounter settles the conflict over a spiffing new green-trimmed bowler hat.
series:jeeves & wooster,genfic,fic:one-shot
- The Murderbot Diaries | Gurathin, Murderbot, Pin-Lee | G | Discomfort Protocol
“Could one of us pretend to be a ComfortUnit?” Ratthi asked.
“No. Constructs have a noticeably higher feed presence than humans.”
Gurathin leant forward in his chair.
“What about an augmented human?”
- The Murderbot Diaries | Three, ART, humans | G | Learning Fast
Tells its first lie
Hacks its first code (without an example source code)
Performs its first slight of hand
Enters a human Water Closet (eeew!)
Talks back to its first human
Attacks its first human
Trusts its first human
- The Murderbot Diaries | Murderbot, PresAux | G | Defenses
“Open the big one!’ Amena demanded. So, I started pulling the wrapping paper off.
- The Murderbot Diaries | Murderbot, PresAux | G | Rootkit
The malware sneaks into my system, subtle and silent, and by the time I notice it’s there and try to stop it, it’s too late. It’s already re-writing some of my underlying code, installing new directives, shiny and bright, and suddenly I don’t see why I would even have bothered fighting them.
- The Murderbot Diaries | OCs | G | closing distance (NT-6478513)
The following is a collection of reports drafted by NovaTero SecUnit 6478513, following the incident which resulted in the destruction of Freighter 6. The unit in question managed to evacuate only one client, Employee 86313. These reports were never submitted for review. The method employed in their acquisition, and the contents therein, are strictly confidential.