- Murderbot Diaries | Three, Murderbot, ART | T | Cognitive Dissonance
1. It is very easy to make a newly rogue SecUnit completely, unhealthily dependant on you
1a. By being nice to it, that is
2. I did not want a newly rogue SecUnit dependant on me
- Murderbot Diaries | Murderbot, ART | G | A Historical Survey of the Uninhabited Station of Failed Colony Project Lightstar-6
ART’s totally aboveboard academic crew, who would never do anything illegal or untoward, sent ART and me on a “historical survey” to a definitely-abandoned station.
- Murderbot Diaries | Don Abene, Miki, Murderbot, PresAux | G | Miki Gets a Vacation
As the GI team recover from their ordeal on Milu, Don Abene follows Murderbot’s continued adventures on the news, does some investigating of her own, and wrangles an invitation to visit. Miki tags along, eager to meet new and old friends.
- Murderbot Diaries | Murderbot, ART | T | @Perihelion: Fuck you ART
“Secunit, you need a hobby that isn’t just watching serials.”
And that’s how I accidentally started a social feed account with a cult following. It’s not my fault humans have an obsession with my opinions.
- Murderbot Diaries, Anne of Green Gables | Murderbot, Anne | T | Intrepid Galactic Explorer
Murderbot meets an orphan who wants to be an intrepid galactic explorer, they bond over their love of the series “The Rise and Fall of Sanctuary Moon,” and next thing we know Murderbot has an assistant and Mensah’s family farm has another resident.
genfic,fic:one-shot,series:murderbot diaries,crossover,series:anne of green gables,trope:kidfic
- Red Dwarf | Rimmer, Lister, Cat, Holly | T | Arduous Laments from Beyond the Dead
Rimmer’s low-key having a breakdown and tries to pass the time by writing a book. God help us all.
- Red Dwarf | Holly, Dwarfers, Clippy | G | Wormholes Homeward
Having come across an updated Known Universe A-to-Zed and Holiday Highlights, Holly thinks he’s found another way back to Earth. Lister and Rimmer step in to help pilot while Holly focuses on calculations, but is traveling through inexplicably warped portions of space and time the best plan?
- MCU, Red Dwarf | Lister, Rimmer, Cat, Kryten, Carol, Kamala, Goose | T | The Marvels Meet Red Dwarf
The Kree have gone forward in time to invade Red Dwarf, so Captain Marvel and Ms Marvel arrive on the ship first. Will Ms Marvel and the Red Dwarf crew be able to sober Captain Marvel up in time?
genfic,crossover,series:marvel comics,series:red dwarf,fic:chaptered
- Moon Knight | Layla/Steven, Layla/Marc | T | Double Date
Marc was so happy after defeating Harrow and Ammit and getting Steven back that in a moment of madness (pun DEFINITELY intended) he decides to allow Steven to have something special…ONE date with his wife.
- Moon Knight | Layla/Marc, Steven | G | Two Weeks
“My turn to play this card,” she says, forcing the calm she does not feel. “We are not doing this right now. Okay? This isn’t about you and Khonshu, it’s about the human ushabti who just tried to destroy my home and whether or not I have to carry him out of here by myself. Which I can, for the record.”
- Moon Knight | Marc/Layla, Steven/Layla, Jake, Duchamp | G | die hard
A day in the life, featuring three people who’ve never opened up to anyone in their life and one Layla who’s ready to listen, sun up to sundown
- Moon Knight | Steven/Layla, Marc/Layla | T | darling wont you ease my worried mind
“I’m going to take a shower. If you interrupt me before I’m done it had better be because some other God has risen from the sands of the Western Desert and is about to step on this building.”
“Duly noted.” Marc sounds grimly affectionate – and then there’s a little inhalation of breath and she hears a now-familiar British accent – “I’ll pick us up some food, then, yeah?”
- Moon Knight | Layla/Steven, Layla/Marc | M | secondhand news
Marc isn’t gonna interfere. He promised he’d give them privacy when they’re together, didn’t he?
- Moon Knight | Layla/Marc, Layla/Steven | G | Renewed Vows
“Until about two months ago I had no idea either of you existed,” he spoke slowly. “So I missed your wedding. Heh, I’ve never been to a wedding. What was it like?”
- Moon Knight | Steven, Marc, Khonshu | G | Big Feelings
temper tantrum [noun]; when a moon god has an unplanned outburst of anger and frustration because he doesn’t get his way.