- Hellsing | Alucard(/Anderson), Walter | G | Arsenic
Alucard with hangover? Alucard with hangover.
- Hellsing | Alucard, Seras, Integra | T | Alucard and Seras go shopping
They go shopping bois, that’s it.
- Labyrinth (1986), Thursday Next | Jareth/Sarah, Toby, JurisFiction | T | The Man With Thistle-down Hair
Usually trapped in fanfiction, on holiday in a Susannah Clarke novel, one of the many fanon Jareths becomes involved in a literary crisis.
- Labyrinth (1986) | Jareth/Sarah | T | Anthropomorphism
Sarah is studying at university in Australia. She tells a story to a friend from her residence hall about an anthropomorphic personification she once met.
- Labyrinth | Jareth/Sarah, Sarah/OCs, ensemble | T | Unlock This Door!
“That can’t be a hollow promise, Sarah. You actually have to mean it. You are exchanging proffered friendship to me for your brother’s freedom.”
- Labyrinth | Jareth, Sarah, Worms | T | Formal Separates #2
It was worth a shot. Maybe one of the instrument cases had a hidden panel. She ran to the nearest wall and started pressing various parts, frantically scrabbling at the paneling. Nothing. She turned to the next wall and though better of it. Well, we can rule out that one over there; there’s only hallway behind it……of course!
- Labyrinth (1986) | Jareth/Sarah | T | Fading
There is a forfeit to be paid when you offer yourself to another. He is paying that forfeit now: a slow decay into nothing, a rest he’s at first so ready for. She doesn’t need him to fade the way she used, and when he sees her again after so long, he doesn’t particularly want to. But villains, he knows, aren’t here to get what they want. Villains are here to die.
- Labyrinth, Harry Potter | Augusta Longbottom, Jareth | G | Lost Property
There’s going to be a very unhappy Goblin out there if Neville’s got that sword…
And where there are goblins, there are Goblin Kings.
- The Murderbot Diaries | Murderbot, ART, OCs | T | about what
redacted note: The SecUnit and Archambeau are still unaccounted for. I don’t think they ever will be, so let’s preemptively put this report in the folder of useless reports.
trope:outsider.pov,series:murderbot diaries,fic:one-shot,genfic,kink:identity porn
- The Murderbot Diaries | Gurathin | T | Inventory
Gurathin had put off watching Bharadwaj’s documentary, but when he finds it playing on the transit ring, he can’t look away.
- The Murderbot Diaries | Murderbot, Mensah’s family | G | Fair Trade
Murderbot is getting along with Mensah’s family members better than she’d realized.
- The Murderbot Diaries | Murderbot, ART, Mensah, PresAux | T | Stupid Unreliable Magic
Murderbot has never had a soulbond, (~can~ never have a soulbond. The feature that prevents it is not so easily hacked as a Governor Module.) and it really wishes everyone would stop talking about them, because it doesn’t want them and it’s not interested at all, thankyouverymuch.
- The Murderbot Diaries | ART, Murderbot, team in absentia | G | Some Sort of Celebration
Murderbot’s humans celebrate its birthday whether it has one or not.
- The Murderbot Diaries | Murderbot, Mensah, Gurathin | T | Neurofeedback
“Constructs have coding so deep and fundamental, that I think it must be similar to what humans call instinct. And the company had gone in that deep when fucking me over, just to be thorough. I’ve spent months trying to unfuck my brain, in between everything else, and I’m beginning to think it’s just not possible.”
- The Murderbot Diaries | ART, Gurathin, Murderbot, Ratthi, Pin-Lee | T | Never ruin an apology with an excuse.
Gurathin had been typically quiet in the meetings. The many meetings. Gurathin was always quiet. But he’d requested all the available footage and transcripts they had, especially the ones of Amena’s conversations. And he’d spoken to her. That should have alerted him. That wasn’t like Gurathin.