- Moon Knight | Marc/Steven/Layla | M | devil’s advocate
“I just think,” Layla continues, even as Marc dramatically rolls his eyes (at both of them), “it’s sort of rude to leave poor Stevie out.”
- Moon Knight | Marc/Steven/Layla | M | we breathe together
Taweret cleared her throat. “And will you be able to…complete your…transaction in five minutes?”
Steven reddened. “I believe so, yes.” It made Layla’s heart beat a little faster as she watched his anticipatory flush.
- Moon Knight | Layla/Marc/Steven, Khonshu | T | The Glimpses of the Moon
Layla El-Faouly is just a girl, standing in front of a boy, and another boy, who is, for certain purposes, the same boy, and a shouty moon god, asking most of them to love her. Sometimes, they all do it at once.
- Thor, Moon Knight | Darcy/Ammit/Alligator Loki | M | Travelers of the night
Darcy wasn’t intimidated by gods. Not at all.
She had tasered Thor!
There was no way a snappy crocodile lady, mostly not even visible, would intimidate her into doing her bidding.
series:marvel comics,series:moon knight,fic:chaptered,pairing:darcy_ammit_croki
- Moon Knight, Marvel | Blade & Marc, Dane Whitman & Steven, Johnny Blaze & Elsa Bloodstone & Jake | T | a lot of world to see
“What you need,” Layla starts, completely unprompted and not looking up from the computer where she’s browsing house listings, “is a friend.”
Marc rolls his eyes and finishes untying his sneakers. “I think I’ve got enough of those,” he answers, tapping the side of his head.
‘Not sure we’re really your friends mate,’ Steven says.
“Not with that attitude you’re not.”
- Moon Knight, Marvel | Jake, Khonshu, Avengers | T | Jakes, not very good, very bad day. No worse than that
The Avengers think Moon Knight just has no marbles left to lose. The system is not amused.
Khonshu is gleeful and Jake just doesn’t want to deal with this shit anymore. At least the god will keep bringing him back if this mission goes way more sideways than it already has, right?
series:moon knight,series:marvel comics,genfic,trope:hurt-comfort,fic:one-shot
- Moon Knight | Steven/Harrow, Ammit | T | To Set an Example
In the aftermath of Ammit’s victory, her avatar deserves reward for his loyalty and labor. It is Harrow’s desire to bring new life into their peaceful world— with Ammit’s approval.
- Moon Knight, Hawkeye | Kate, Clint, OC child | T | Babysitting 101 With Kate (ft. Clint and the Tracksuit Mafia)
It’s Kate’s turn to babysit Marc and Layla’s daughter.
But the thing is, she slightly forgot that she had prior engagements. Whoops.
series:moon knight,series:marvel comics,genfic,trope:kidfic,fic:one-shot
- Moon Knight | Marc/Steven | M | Dream Run
They escape the psychiatric ward on a Thursday afternoon. The sky is downcast, and there’s a cool breeze in the air.
- Moon Knight | Marc/Steven | M | So it’s sex, then?
“Nothing’s changed, Steven,” Marc said. The bastard almost sounded amused. “Don’t torture yourself. I’ve always been here.”
Steven comes to terms with his lack of privacy.
- Moon Knight | Marc/Steven, Marc/Steven/Layla | G | Is it Still Last Words if We Get a Do-Over?
The last words your soulmate will say to you before they die are written on your wrist. But what happens when death isn’t the end?
- Moon Knight | Marc/Steven, Marc/Khonshu | M | Can’t escape your desire.
Khonshu silently watches over his avatar, this one in particular, the last of the three that he has not defiled, sleeping restless with a guilty lust, his mind yearning for Marc and only Marc, a need so potent that he can’t even fantasize about anyone else. Steven Grant has a hidden desire that no one can fulfill.
- Moon Knight | Marc/Steven | M | turn the tables
Steven learns to control parts of the body while Marc fronts.
- Moon Knight | Jake, Khonshu, fish | G | One Condition.
Jake had to front in that final battle, since everyone else were getting their asses kicked. Khonshu was impressed by him and so asked to take up the Moon Knight mantle. That worked for him, so Jake agreed.
That was, once Khonshu fulfilled one condition for Steven.
- Moon Knight | Gus & MK team | G | Life Has Differents
Gus 2.0 is a goldfish. Goldfish are not smart, but he likes to think he can think. He gets adopted by a man with differents and has some philosophical thoughts about life.