- The Locked Tomb | John, Alecto | T |so I open the window to hear sounds of people
“You know I had to do it to them,” John mumbles.
He misses the beach. The real beach. The current one is mostly soil with a lacy veneer of nuclear ash, clammy and streaky and hilariously radioactive, which is a real bummer when he thinks about it too hard.
- The Secret Garden, Locked Tomb | Colin & Mary | G | other things alive
“Your cousin is going to be a necromancer, like my sister was,” her father had said. He’d gone on to tell her that Colin had already shown signs of inheriting his mother’s illness— a sure sign of a powerful Seventh House adept.
“He’s going to need a cavalier,” her mother had said.
genfic,fic:one-shot,crossover,amazing,series:locked tomb,series:secret garden
- The Murderbot Diaries | Mensah, Murderbot, OCs | T | Murderbot’s Law
What can explode, will explode. Murderbot would just prefer it not to happen anywhere near Dr. Mensah, for once.
- The Murderbot Diaries | Murderbot, Bharadwaj | G | raw audio (bharadwaj_doc_interviews.wav)
“I’m a SecUnit.”
“Let’s assume that you’re speaking to an audience who doesn’t know what that means.”
- The Murderbot Diaries | Perihelion, Iris, Seth | G | Five Times The Crew of The Perihelion Said They Loved It (And One Time It Reciprocated)
AIs don’t always feel emotions the same way humans do. They don’t always express those emotions in the same way, either.
That makes living and working together a challenge, but one that the crew of the experimental advanced research transport The Perihelion are more than willing to rise to.
trope:kidfic,genfic,fic:five times,series:murderbot diaries
- The Murderbot Diaries | Tlacey, Murderbot/ComfortUnit | M | Indecent Icebreaker
The hostage situation ends badly, and Tlacey finds herself in the possession of a freshly regoverned SecUnit. Of course, her new pet needs to get to know her old one. Neither Murderbot nor her ComfortUnit are thrilled about it.
- The Murderbot Diaries | ART, Murderbot | G | Invariant Recognition
Murderbot joins ART on a simple cargo run, where they encounter an odd verification method neither of them has seen before. They both have feelings about it.
- Moon Knight | Marc/Steven/Layla | M | The Threee of Them
It’s a gentle evening when Steven longs for Layla and Marc tells him to kiss her.
They do more than kiss.
- Moon Knight | Steven/Marc/Jake | M | Hands Full of Heaven
Jake teaches Steven how to take care of Marc.
- Moon Knight | Jake, Steven, Marc, Layla | T | Very Ned Flanders
Jake has been trying to convince Marc & Steven to let them grow a mustache for so long. Will he finally get his wish?
- Moon Knight | Khonshu, Team MK | G | The One Where Khonshu Bakes
Khonshu has the best Avatars and he will prove it, even if it means baking.
- Moon Knight | Layla/Marc/Steven | T | Mayday, Mayday! (Married! Married!!)
While on a mission for Taweret, Marc calls Layla out of the blue to tell her how much he loves her.
Oh god, he must be dying.
- Moon Knight | Marc/Steven/Jake, Marc/Steven/Layla | T | Combined Assets
Marc laughs, and it’s a little unpleasant. “It’s the same ass.”
“No! It’s different. Yours is hotter.”
- Moon Knight | Steven/Layla, Marc/Steven/Layla, Jake | G | The First Fight
It’s Steven and Layla’s first fight. Marc and Jake are struggling. Excessive chocolate products are consumed.
- Moon Knight | Marc/Steven | M | when the lighthouse crumbles
“So you think I’m handsome.” Marc broaches, and lets his mouth curl into a smirk. It feels more like a snarl.